Sunday, 14 December 2008.

All I need.


The outside world seems so odd.
I feel much safer under this roof.
Even going to Cheers at Esso scares me.
What's wrong with me you'd ask?
Neither I have the answer.
Do you? Hm.
Yes, I've been turning down most favours.
I simply don't know why.
So if you want to ask me out, think twice.
'Coz there is a big possibility the answer's
going to be a NO.
Not only that.
If you intend to call/msg me, think twice too.
I may not entertain.
Don't question me why.
I am that bad , am I?
Well, all I can say is that, from the aspect of what
I am going through,
I am just a confused eldest sister who's still juggling things,
trying my best to make things work & make things right.
& I am struggling to stay strong.
I am losing my trust.
I am losing my faith.
I am losing my hope.
You may not or never understand.
Try to be in my shoes.
You'll understand someday.






where's that smile gone?



ALLAHU A'LAAM~

Labels: