Friday, 26 December 2008.
♥
Agony is a yardstick for faithfulness.Hey. Yeah i know, it's been quite a long time since i last updated. It's not that I am too busy but I just don't seem to know what to blog. Haha. Well, i am currently dbsk-ing. Or in other words, DongBang-ed. Haha! *winks at Nadiah* It's just for entertainment sake anyway. Not more ooookay.? Haha.
Well, about the phrase at the heading there, I quite agree to it. I discovered it from some television programme which I can't remember what. Haha. But I really liked it. Very much. Agony is a yardstick for faithfulness. Anyone on my side? (: Well, it's okay if there's no one. Hehe. Mama is. (:
Oh yes. I want to thank those who're concerned for being concern towards me. Fyi, I have been very down these few days. Haha. Not sure why. But mostly, about the stressfulness with the thought that december's going to end and january's going to come. No, not about job. About a more monstrous one. RESULTS. K, Nurul is being paranoid again. Haha. Stop thinking about it? I don't think I can at all. ): Aaahhhhh~ That's where DBSK comes in. *smile from ear to ear* HAHA. Very funny Nurul. I've been listening MORE to it. & I mean, MORE MORE. That is sooooooo obviously obvious. (: Haha. K, see what I've told you before, I certainly have no idea on what to blog. Now I'm crapping too much. Haha. Sorry yeah. & not forgetting, I apologise for my depressing posts before this. (: But I am okay now. (I think!) But I will be.
Anyways, it's friday already! How time flies. I helped my sisters to wrap their school books. K, not actually help but practically doing the whole thing! Haha. (: K, besides, I'll not be wrapping my schoolbooks anymore. What are school books anyway? :-p HAHA. Lame. & I did go to MWTI recently. (: I've cleared up my school fees. Hee. *grin* Why on earth do I have to say such things here? Don't know! Haha.
Oh, one more thing, I still can't find the mood to actually jalan2 yet. Still searching for it. Sorry yeah. I will once I find it. (: Btw, since i'm in a happy mood, shall I introduce DBSK to you? Haha. Yeay! Crazy me. *drum roll*

Yeay, TADAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :D or a more cuter version.. Jeng Jeng Jeng~~
Hee. Well, sorry if this post is kind of haywire. (: Oh oh oh! Before i TOTALLY forgot. Sorry to those I've always been messaging, for not messaging these few days. ): I will make it up for that ok? Oh, suddenly tringat 'A' nye favourite phrase, "Your story will unfold". (: Anyways, to Abang, 'A', KBman, VV, my bro with a pair of magic hands & friends, HAPPY REVISING! Exam's coming up!! Jiayouuuuu! EXAMS kape~ :-p Haha. Bad me.Oh, to my friends, be it there or here, far or near, don't worry, I have been missing you guys. (:
That's all for now then. Take care yeah. Hafizakumullah. Sorry for the tons of craps!
I want a happy heart like you have.
ALLAHU A'LAAM~
Labels: dbsk. love.

