Monday, 27 October 2008.

Will you be unmistakable..?



Oh, it's been a long time since i last blogged. Things so far is going on fine. Yes, i'm mostly at home. Studying. Urgh. Going toing toing. hehe. I'm holding on. InsyaAllah i can get through this.
I'm done with Sastera. I mean, the reading (again).. haha! Thanks mama for the helping hand.

Erm, am i pushing myself too hard? I am drown in my sea of books! When i'm done with one pile, i'll move to another. & yah, the computer is just a few meters away. alluring! But i refrain myself.. No Nurul no.. hahah! But now, since i have to do some printing, hehhhh~ sidetrack bnyklah oii. haha! (inclusive of blogging!)

And, I'm desisting myself from such assumptions but i can't help but to think that it was being done on purpose. How puerile. Hm, husnuszhon will you Nurul? Well, i'm trying. hard. *breathe in, breathe out* Help me to get rid of such thoughts can!!!!! hmph.

Away from those agitation, there's one more thing, is there such thing as coincidence? (: Well.. *smiles* It is way beyond explaination. But i don't think so? That's from my side of view. Hmmm.. *smiles* But i'm loving it! *grins*




Word of the day : Kilat Kening = Jelita.


k, i just got to know it. Yaya told me so after she read that red dictionary of peribahasa.

Yaya: "Korang! Adek kilat kening!"
Us: "Huhh? Pe tu adek?"
Yaya: "Jelita!"
Us: -__________-"


& i'm buring the midnight oil again. (: Anything, just msg, ok? *winks* erm. if i'm uncontactable... do get me through home phone. hehe. (:


To my dear friends of MWTI, i am missing you!
To 'A', nice~ less than 36 hours & you'll be far away~ ):
To Abg, alhamdulillah~ i'm very proud of you! (:




how can i be sure that you're the one i'm waiting for?



ALLAHU A'LAAM~

Labels: