Friday, 12 September 2008.

Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
Thought we would last forever and ever
I took one look in those eyes
and fell for all those lies
So why do I want you to stay?



This morning, around 1am onwards, i was browsing through Bonch thumbdrive & i came across those pictures that brought me to tears. The hilarious poses, the sleepy faces, the boring reactions. I miss it sooo much. I've posted some on multiply. hehh. but some are restricted to certain people. hoho. *winks*

Yesterday, Bonch & i went to Joo Chiat to get my songket! Wee~ Well, i didn't manage to get my white. *sobsob* so i bought another amazing colour. elegant one. heh. & it's not pink, mind you. hoho. then, we went studying SPI @ Arqam. haha. Studying much. It was so cold. Gawd. The tummy's growling non-stop. Ended up, the both of us decided to wear the telekung for warmth. haha!








Then came iQah coz the both of us will be heading to the salon afterwards for a haircut. haha! After performing our prayers, the three of us (bonch decided to tag along. haha.) headed to the muslimah salon. huhu! We were excited to choose the haircut we want. espeacially iQah. hoho. Birthday treat lahkann~ Hohoh. We both (iQah & me) ended up looking like i-dont-know-what. hahaha! But cool~ both of us looked at the mirror, we both surely do look like the Veronicas. haha! k sorry. hihi. We were both not sure whether Mama's going to like it but tawakkal. haha! & just like we've expected, we did receive some criticism. hoho. but today, they seemed okay. hehe. Need a little time to adjust to our new look eyhh? haha.

Before i forget, happy belated birthday to my dearest Amirah Raihanah.



She wore the present i gave. Awww.. *touched* Saaayaaanngg Mirah!

& happy 18th Birthday to my Dearest Cuzzie, Nur Hidayah. Woohoo! You're 18! (:

As for today, i choose to remain silent. (: It's not that hard though but it sort of. haha. I went to Aeen's place with my songket! heh. Am very excited with the outcome. I slept the way through after that while waiting for iftar. haha. Went to nyai's to eat & terawih, then watch some tv & went home. I checked my phone, a msg from Aeen which says, "Awk! Baju dah siap! Besok dah lehh amek!" I was like, WHAT? whoahhhhh~ *excited* My songket is ready!!!! *jump jump* Although it's not white, but nevermind.. Next year will be white ok ok? *winks* hahah!

As for now, i find it hard to get some sleep. Hmm.. Still browsing through some pics. haha! Let me show you one. haha.



haha. i'm sure it will be familiar to some of us, especially to the six of us. haha. you know who you guys are. Miss you guys. (:

Eka, jadi takk?
Bonch, *hiyaaak dushhh*
GB, remember your promise! October~. (:
'A', hoho. i'm getting close. Thanks to you.
Aeen, Syukran! terkejot sgt3! syg aeen! (:



uncertain. tied. torn. missing. hope. counting.


ALLAHU A'LAAM.
ALLAHU A'LAAM.
ALLAHU A'LAAM.

Labels: