Sunday, 7 September 2008.
♥
Shining star.[F] [A] [D] [I] [L] [A] says:
baru 4 ari tak jumpa awk. rasanye awk makin matang laa
[F] [A] [D] [I] [L] [A] says:
hehe
. <с¤тέямаѕүнטя¹³> . والباقي من الله says:
haha
. <с¤тέямаѕүнטя¹³> . والباقي من الله says:
very funny fadila
a few minutes later..
[F] [A] [D] [I] [L] [A] says:
baru 4 ari tak jumpe
[F] [A] [D] [I] [L] [A] says:
bkn je awk da matang
[F] [A] [D] [I] [L] [A] says:
nmpknye da mule b'tindak ganas
[F] [A] [D] [I] [L] [A] says:
awk
[F] [A] [D] [I] [L] [A] says:
kte gurau je
My Fadila. (:
It's been a while since i last saw her. ):
She is one of the trusted few that i truly trust with all my heart.
She listens to my craps. She comforts me when i'm down. She's like my blanket when i'm cold. My air-conditioner when i'm hot. My water when i'm on fire.
She's like the moon in the night sky, the sun in the day.
She's like my umbrella on my rainydays. She always puts a smile on my face without fail. & most of all, she understands & trust me with all her heart too. (:
& she will forever be My FADILA.

Fadila! Thank you for being my friend. Our bond is unbreakable. Come what may! (: I will still love you the way i do. <3333
& Fadila, i'm sorry if i have put you in any trouble. I am sorry. I wouldn't trade you for the world.
psssst. & 'A', sing like the singer eyhh? hoho. imagine it! gawd! haha. *winks* Can i close my ears? haha. don't take it to heart ya? heeh. Go dance like the elmo! Coz i think it suits you better? hahaha! (: am i bad or am i bad~ haha!
Labels: fadilaKu.

