Tuesday, 9 September 2008.





Rhy Saya. (:

RHY! A million apologies for forgetting your birthday! ): I am sooo sorry dear. It was unintentional. Gawd. I feel like a useless friend! ): Asifni Rhy. But Rhy, hope this will make up for it.. Here goes nothing..

Dear Nur Raihanah,
It is a miracle how two strangers became friends. Strange huh? But it's wonderful! I thank Allah for giving me the chance to know this small petite beautiful young lady. Thank you Rhy for being my friend. Thank you for being there. Thank you for putting up with my craps all this while. Especially Jubilee. *winks* That's where we got to know each other better & eventually shared some personal stuff together. I know i am not a good friend to you (coz i forgot your bdae!) & may not always be there for you. But Rhy, my prayers will always be with you. Abadan Abadaa knn? (: Thanks Rhy for the friendship you gave. Eventhough you're no.5, but hey, it doesn't make any difference to me. I, as the first, treat all of my hunnies the same.. hehh. *winks*
I will miss you. I will really miss you. teribbly miss you. k, i'm exaggerating. haha. I pray for your well-being & happiness. Penantian itu suatu penyiksaan kn Rhy? But it's sweet. heh. you know i know. *winks* last but not least, I LOVE YOU RHY aka HUNNY no.5! (:


Photobucket

Labels: