Friday, 26 September 2008.

I'll be right here with you.


oh oh. first & foremost,
Happy 18th Birthday to Nur AtiQah Abu Samah.
& Happy Belated Birthday to Siti Juwairiyah Jamal.
I love you guys! I'm missing Sec4G'06 right now. ):

My day started off with inspiring msgs from my beloved friends. Ohya, & it feels funny when someone much older (not that much) than you calls you KAKAK.
but anyways, syukran ABANG. hihi. (:

It was raining heavily. & the train was crowded. GOSH. i was sooo definitely panicked because i dont want to end up late & will start my paper 1/2 hr late. Then, as i tapped my ez-link cards, i saw this bunch of cream & purple jubah literally sitting down near the lift, studying. haha. whoahhh. & guess what, i joined in! hehe. We (Eka, atiQah, izzah, bonch, utt, dijah, faz, mirah & me) was studying our Usul Fiqh & SPI ofcoz. haha. seriously, it seems kinda buruk. but it was an experience. hoho. We all reached school 15 minutes before 8am. hee. & we did something kinda stupid. haha. we were supposed to pretend to be wet. but we ended up entering the school with , UMBRELLAS? haha. k, mine was worse. I have already stood in front of the school gate when utt asked us why are we with our umbrellas? (k, we were supposed to keep it in our bags before entering the school gate.) Then, i walked back to the side & close my umbrella together with atiQah. then we laughed at ourselves. SILLY lah sehhh. org dah nmpk pun yg ktorg kai payong gknye. nyahaha.

today at the musollah! woohoo. anw, Syariah 2. done. i should say again that it's do-able. I should be honest that my mind was definitely blank. but hey, i managed to finish them up. :) Monday will be our last paper! USULUDDIN II. hoho. my favourite paper. (:

after the paper ended, i decided to wait for Mirah since i couldnt find Bonch. hmph. We both went to geylang. Mirah asked me to accompany her. & So i did. (: Through the rain, we walked. (: The i have this very painful stomachache. gawd. seriously, i was struggling through. I was standing all the way from payar lebar to Bishan. em, prevention is better than cure. hoho. & it feels weird when the cabin is completely empty & you are there standing. How weird can i be? haha. (:

I decided to take any bus home. just to get home early. coz i couldnt bear much longer. & when it stops at a bustop, an innocent looking chnese boy entered & tap his ez-link card & it goes, "tet tet tet". maknenyer kene bayar coins lah kann~ & he put in his coins & the lady bus driver asked for his ezlink card. when he showed it, she was nagging. i dont really know what is it about. coz it was in chinese. the boy kept saying that he dont know. then the bus driver literally stopped the bus & nag at him & called the SBS bla3, to complain about this boy. alamakk! darah up sehh. dahlah org tlehh dudok, saket perot, nk cpt alek, de buat hal lahh plak. seriously, i almost lost my cool. But i'm fasting, so, patience. then an uncle went, "aunty. hurry up lahh! later can deal with it lahhh!" then supporting voices kept coming in. haha! then the bus driver was red with embarassment & continue driving. I dont mind if the bus is empty. but the bus is crowded! can you imagine.? cmne darah tak up. haha. why do people love to make small things a big matter ehkk? haha. *sigh* but i pity the chinese boy. be strong! (:

Ohoh. I have an hour more to go before i'm out again. (: I'm still thinking on what to wear! What should i wear??? *headache* will be meeting at 640pm. hoho. i can't wait!



Who would ever thought that they
Would have some words to say
We'll go on anyway
It's alright - it's okay
Take whatever comes our way
Together we will stay
I got three words to say
Never say never




ALLAHU A'LAAM.

Labels: