Wednesday, 10 September 2008.

I was watching SuperNanny yesterday after terawih prayers, & i saw this advertisement. Les Choristes! I was in tears all of a sudden!
GAWD. I miss SEC FOUR GREEN '06. *sobsob* how time flies~







SECONDARY FOUR GREEN 2006 aka MESRA ALAM & CO.
A wonderful & unforgettable chapter of my life indeed.

SEC4GREEN2006! Remember our school's drama competition? Remember how long we spent to rehearse? The conflicts? The hard work? The late nights? Remember how loud we screamed that the whole basement macam nak roboh when we found out that victory was ours? Remember the tears of joy? I am very sure you all did. Guys!! Tune in to Arts Central this Sunday, 10 pm! Les Choristes!

Shall post the pictures of us during that time on Sunday. heh.




I received this from Akhi yesterday,

Dari Abi Said & Abi Hurairah bahawa Nabi Muhammad s.a.w bersabda:
"Tiadalah seorang muslim terkena musibah sakit, keletihan, kesedihan, seksaan, dukacita sampaipun duri yang menusuknya kecuali Allah menghapuskan dosa-dosanya kerana musibah (apabila dia sabar menerimanya)."
Riwayat oleh Bukhari & Muslim. (:

Syukran jazilan ya Akhi.
& i dedicate that to all me superior friends especially 'A'.
Stay strong friend !!

Labels: