Friday, 5 September 2008.

Complications. Frustrations. Confusions. Absence. Fondness.
Yearn. Longing. Dreams. Hopes. Pains. Maturity.



Don't find me weird. I am not trying to be someone else. I'm just improvising myself & my ways. If it's unfavourable to anyone, i'm sorry. I am an imperfect human being that will never be able to satisfy all those who are around me. What shall i say? Bear with me? hmm. It's up to all of you. But i've done whatever that i'm capable of. so the rest is up to Allah.. & to all of you too. (: You be the judge.


Mulut terkunci. Namun hati berbicara.
Just so you know. Let it be then.
Ana Qawiyyah? Allahu A'laam.



To My Nima (: ..
Happy Birthday Dear! May all your wishes & dreams come true.
Stay strong, eventhough it's hard to. Smile, even when you can't smile.
Allah Ma'aki ya Ukht.

To my Jamilah,
Happy Hijriy Birthday! 19th right? woohoo! (:
Barakallahu Fiik. Love you Jamilah!

To Yana, i won't say kaypoh, i'll say care. heeeh. (:



psssst, & today, is the 15th. (:




ALLAHU A'LAAM~

Labels: