Saturday, 16 August 2008.

"Everybody's changing ,
& i don't feel the same .."

Words taken from the song , Everybody's changing [Keane] .




Despite going down the memory lane , there was Qur'an Syafawi just now . & the examiner was Ustaz Salam ~ hehe . Nice ! I'm so gonna be dead ~ hahah ! I saw nervous faces here and there . I was one of them too eventually . hee . & when it was my turn , alhamdulillahh ~ i did the best i can ~ I was indeed calm & wasn't sweating . haha ! (: After so , i attended the SEA's club activity . Ta'aruf ~ (:
I'm going to miss all these ~ (: After that , Bonch , Radhi , Rhy , Adek & me went home together ~ hehe . Haven't seen them , except bonch , for the last two days ~ (: Snap some pictures and left adek alone ~ hehe . (: & again , like always , the three of us snapped pictures of ourselves in the train ~ hehe . ;) and then we went ZZZZZZ ~ hahaha ! At j8 , i treated myself with bubble tea . Just to motivate myself that i can go through this coming prelims insyaAllahh ~ (: The sound of it is indeed scary but hee ~ i can do it ! insyaAllahh ~

Oh . & a few things needs to be done before the prelims. (:
hoho . Revision ! heeehhh . Wish me luck !

Allah Ma'aki .
Allah Ma'aki .
Allah Ma'aki .
Allah yusahhil umuruki .

That keeps me going .
Syukran .






the day is drawring near ..
Ya Allah , cekalkan hatiku ..

ALLAHU A'LAAM .

Labels: