Friday, 8 August 2008.
♥
"Cintailah apapun yang kamu ingin cintai .. ketahuilah kamu akan berpisah darinya .."That's a complete reminder to myself .
" Allahu yusahhil umuruki. "
it made my morning . (:
Syukran !
Hmmm .
Ungkitan ? You judge it .
It seems like yesterday you were a part of me .
The laughter . The stories . The tears . The excitement . The stupidities .
Am i missing them ? I can't fool myself right ? Oh yes indeed .
I have been down undeniably . & I just can't find the way to cheer myself up .
Underneath it all , i thought i was strong but i am NOT . I am wondering , oh nevermind . while i am here cracking my brain just to figure out
Sometimes silenece is the just best solution . Right friend ? *winks*
NDC . Haha . A pretty simple one today . Actually only the preUones were supposedly to stand in the front and waving flags . BUT the preUtwos was being asked to do so too .
(-__________-") Lucky i stood in front of the afternoon session . Takdelah malu sgt . hehe . We were given caps . & how on earth are we suppose to put it on with our jilbab on ? haha ! But we managed too . & I think we all look ... cool ? hahha ! Shall post the pictures for you all to judge on hoe "cool" we were . hah . After the recitation of du'a , national anthem , school song ( i finally passed the school song ! wee ~ ) , the pledge ( congrats to KZ for doing a good job without any mistake . ) , the community songs , the morning session headed to the musolla for our TREAT . [: KFC ! huhu ~ Well , i was hoping that i could find a drumstick in that KFC box , but , it was OR fillet . Haha ! it was good enough . Fathimah said that the food was cold . Indeed it is . haha ! They should prepare for us a microwave or something for us to heat up eyhh Fathimah ? *winks* We sat facing each other . teringat time maulud kat Ma'arif . & not fergetting , hilail was bluekk-ing at me & Baihaqi was up to his nonsense again . what nonsense ? Teasing me with Muslim ! Nice ~ grr . & he managed to get support from his fellow preu1&2 guy friens ~ double GRR . & i still haven't manage to hit him yet ! Haha ! oh oh . Fadila was a little frustrated because she wasted half of the money in her wallet in the morning just to get in time for school , & there's nothing much in store for us . "Waste money jekk." Hahah ! Fadila Fadila , yang awk gi naek taxi tu knape ~ ? hoho . But Fadila was VERY HAPPY . At least one of her goals for coming to school today was fulfilled . *winks* Datang & Pulang . I am so full of envy but Fadila will always repeat that same line of hers , "Ala awk ,at least awkkn ........ ~ " ok , ok ~ haha ! Epah was waiting for us at Raffles MRT . Story2 ~ I alighted upon reaching Bishan leaving the YISHUNians . hoho . I headed to cheers with the hope that the promo of $1 every cadbury chocolate still on . I was craving for cadbury . BUT .. disappoinment . haha ! so i bought Pomegranate Green Tea instead . ): Oklahh , worth it ahh ~ hihi . I cooked before taking a nap . (: & now , i have absolutely nothing to do . haha ! But im going out tomorrow . May be meeting some old friend of mine .
Oh . After long thoughts over thoughts , discussions over discussions , any day of next week will be the day . Where the truth will be revealed . I hope we are making the right decision by doing so . InsyaAllahh ~ Oh Allah , Please give us strength . especially her & her . I wept over this over and over again .
& i can't stand seeing pain . It has to be stopped . InsyaAllahh ~
Oh Allah , forgive me . I am just doing my duty as her friend .
p/s:
erk . [:
whoah . a long detailed post eyh ? hihi .
It's been awhile since i posted this detail & long . haha !
Thank you for understanding Akhi .
Jazakallahu khairal Jaza' .
Labels: ndc.love.

