Tuesday, 8 July 2008.

Ya Allah , cintakanlah aku pada seseorang yang melabuhkan cintanya padaMu , agar bertambah kekuatanku untuk mencintaiMu ..


I am a normal human being . I am perfectly imperfect . full of flaws . I know where i stand that's why i decided to stay away . It is never an easy decision to make . But i am trying . I am nothing compared to the previous one . I kept those feelings inside . Breaking to pieces behind every smile . But the more i try to stay away , the more near you get . I dont want to put on hope . for a always ended up in disappoinments . But the truth is , i am happy . Very happy . =] & i do have hope . Hanya Allah sahaja yang tahu kebahagiaan saya ini . oh , & i couldn't stop smiling .. But then i realise that it wont be forever . It's just a matter of time till things will get back to normal . Sad isn't it ? But hey , that's life ~ My spirits up & i'm inspired . Do pray for me . Hopefully i'll get to maintain myself this way till the Alevels .

Jubilee was an absolute fun experience . Cant deny that it was definitely tiring .
& it's fruitful too . Ouhya , i made foolish stupid reactions along the way . hihi . & i get to meet my old friends & new people too .. Every floor has its own story .. haha . Laughters & tears yet memorable . hehe . An experience to remember . I shall post the pictures up soon .. definitely do . Would love to share the crazy moments . hihi . =]

Well , jubilee's over . let's get serious now . erk . prelims is getting really near .. I have plenty of things to revise . wooo ~ & my tuition teacher has planned up a strict timetable for me . erkk . haha . it's for my own good .I can't wait to get this over and done with ! hehe . I am excited yet very terrified ..


To Radhiah , Bonch , Eka , Rhy ..
Thanks for entertaining my nonsense & stupidity .
i know how irritating i may be ..
Thanks for getting excited with me , motivate me , cheer me up
& not failing to be there when i need someone to get excited with .
To SEAians & ExCos , a job well done .
To preu2/2s , we did a great job . hehehhh ~
To all those who were involved in the jubilee , CONGRATULATIONS .
& not forgetting to those who came , thank you for coming ..
I LOVE YOU ALL !


& to nima , stay strong ya dear ? La tahzan .. Allah ma'ana .. Ini semua ujian Allah .. Awk stong .. Please don't waste those tears dear .. Remember what i have told you ok ? =] Anything , just beep me ..



Cinta itu indah sekiranya Allah menjadi matlamat .

Labels: