Tuesday, 29 July 2008.
♥
LOVED.We are loved . Ain't that right Hunnies ?
Love you all HunniesKu ~ [=
Semoga kita berlima tetap bahagia dan aman bersama . hehe .
*You know i know the public dont know.*



iQah ~ I am very sorry coz i cant be there 24/7 to protect you . Although i wished to, but i simply couldn't . I am very sorry that i haven't been doing what a sister should be doing . IQah , do know that i love you very much & i can't afford to lose you . Evevthough you've always criticized me , hurt me with your painful words , but deep down inside , i know you are my very pretty & kind iQah . & whatever you are going through right now , do know that i will always be here to listen , to help & to make you feel better , insya Allahh ~ I'm sorry .
Ohoh. I've lost it & now i have it back ! :D Alhamdulillahhh ~ I am in full spirit !
To GB , don't be sad , k ?
To Fadila , ILoveYou okeh ?
To Balong & Idi , GRRRRR !!!!!
To Eka , get well soon kembarKu !
To Hilail , adil sungguh hoho , syukran ~
To PreU 2/2 & 2/1 , how do i get through a day without you ~ ? :[
& not forgetting ,
to Akhi , syukran jazilan for your endless care & concern . :]
May ALLAH bless you all always ! Uhibbukum Fillahh ! <3333
Hafizakumullah Wa ra'akum jami'ann ~ ;]
" Jangan tertarik kepada seseorang kerna parasnya, sebab keelokan paras dapat menyesatkan. Jangan pula tertarik kepada kekayaannya kerna kekayaan dapat musnah. Tertariklah kepada seseorang yang dapat membuatmu tersenyum, kerna hanya senyum yang dapat membuat hari-hari yang gelap menjadi cerah.. "
Labels: love.love.

