Wednesday, 23 July 2008.
♥
I have realised .What was i thinking ? I am just being brainless again . I sort of know the ending , but i just giving myself wings of hope . I have been questioning myself lately . Lots & lots of them . & i couldn't even find myself an answer to even one of those questions . I am disturbed by those questions of mine , but i couldn't help myself from doing so . I look at those footsteps & where it's heading to . I dont think ill be going the same way . Totally different . Just too different .
Apart from being foolish , i am being stupid . so stupid that i dont even know how to get myself out of this extreme stupidity . No , i am not underestimating myself . I am just stating factual facts . Oh , im being redundant .
Am i stressed out ? perhaps . Am i depressed ? Just maybe . I miss my old life but i'm loving my new . I am talking in circles & i'm being pointless .
I am living these days left to the fullest ! InsyaAllahh ~
Undeniably , things will insyaAllah run smoothly for us . InsyaAllahh ~
Amien ya Rabb .
yes , another of those days . [: I apologise for it .
Ya Allah , damaikanlah hatiku dengan ketentuanMu ..
Labels: emotional.love.

