Saturday, 26 July 2008.
♥
Another day .Finally have decided to press that cancel button . (:
I have been wanting to do that for ages . hoho . but i just couldn't find the time to do so . & yah , now i have cancelled my account .
It was 10:04pm & I was doing my work when i receive this message from my dear friend .
" kte cuma nak blg yg kte syg awk & pecaye kat awk.. & syg frenship kteOrg. Wlupun kteorg tak sama class, tapi kte slalu anggap yg awk dkt dgn kte. Thanks sbb jd kwn kte. "
I am touched by this message . Dear, whatever that is bothering you , do know that you can always share with me anytime & anywhere . No matter how busy i may be , i will always make time for you . I promise !
Saya emosi .
kerana apa ?
kerana saya takde banyak mase lagi di sekolah saye .
lagi2 di tingkat lime .. ]=
staying stong & moving on .. ~
I am now listening to what Akhi asked me to listen . It's a very nice song . Shall post it soon [: Ouh , good luck to Akhi for his presentation ! A few more minutes to go ! ;) Good luck , good luck , good luck ! (: All the best ! Allah ma'ak ! [=
My prayers will always be with you . Do your best k awk ! :]
"..boleh jadi kamu tidak menyenangi sesuatu, padahal itu baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal itu tidak baik bagimu. Allah mengetahui , sedang kamu tidak mengetahui .." [ Al-Baqarah : 216 ]
Allahu A'laam [:
Labels: emosi.love.

