Friday, 20 June 2008.
♥
Why can i have things my way ?ok , that's too much to ask for .
Things are ok . just ok . I was drowned with tears yesterday night . hah . must be crazy . despite the beautiful shining full moon , it really hurts inside . hmm .. I have my own reasons for that . ]: teringat macam2 ~ ok , just one thing actually . hahah ! but whatever it is , it hurts . if only
I was in my crazy mood today . well , just me & my siblings at home . Haha . I go CRAZY . then my sisters said , "Ish . Kak Nurul nie . unpredictable sehh . tak fhm ahh mood kak Nurul nie . Jap nie , jap tuhh . Jap hepi giller , jap marah2 . mepek !" Hahah ! that's true my dear . I dont even know myself anymore . My mood changes easily this time round . At one time , i may be laughing like one very happy girl , and the next , i may be drowning with tears of my own . hmm .. Like what happened yesterday . Hmm .. ]= I am yet to figure out why .. Just pray for me that i'll stay strong ..
Ouh . You want to know what i feel ? Eventhough you are near , but i feel that you are so far .. I shall not ask why . coz i dont want to be seen as something that irritates you . I've had enough . Ill just wait . & I shall just keep my mouth shut from now on . Redha jekk .. :) & will just keep things to myself . [=
Just to lighten myself , i shall post some pictures ! yeay ! wee ~ [:



Those pictures are taken during the Language Race 2008 organised by SEA .
For more pictures , you can visit SEA's blog : sea-englishclub.blogspot.com
okeyhhs ?
ah , tomorrow is Girls sports day ! at BISHAN stadium ! nyehehehhh ! i have my own reasons to bold that word . hehhh . i pity those who have to travel all the way HERE . I am being bad eyhh ? hee . sorry !
So , see all of you tomorrow ya ? in school uniform yahh ! [:
how long can i wait ? :[
Labels: drowned.love.

