Wednesday, 18 June 2008.
♥
I'm a heartbreaker .Gosh . Haha ! What a day !
Well , fyi , the preu2.2s went to Sentosa for a class outing today . I didn't actually bring any heavy stuff . Just grabbed a bun & potato chips at cheers before i took 855 to habourfront . & I was the first to reach the meeting point . [: hah . as expected . wasn't quite in the mood though . I wasn't feeling very well either . *sniff , sniff* After having breakfast , Bonch & me took the shuttle bus while the others took the monorail . =] haha ! & omg . it was HOT ! seriously . I wasn't feeling very well , so i decided to just stay put & read a novel . I was taking care of the bags while they went strolling & Bonch , swimming ! haha ! My , my , i couldnt describe how hot the sun was . heh . Mcm nk join bonch gitukkn ~ But nope . stay put . haha ! I did get my stress off there .
Then took the shuttle bus back to the interchange & went straight home . I dozed off in the bus , as usual . hehh ! *winks* As i reached home , mom wasn't home , so as mia . I went to clan up & refresh myself when i discovered that i had sunburnt . on my arms ~ jakon ahh . tkpena2 smpai merah gituk . it was painful . later in the evening , mum asked me to follow her out . haha !she was indecisive of where to go ! nice ~ so we both ended up at Junction8 . after browsing through , we headed for LJS to buy dinner . & we went straight home . [=
Now , i'm working on the SEA's blog . posting some pictures . haha ! Do check it out yahh ? sea-englishclub.blogspot.com
hmm . i dont understand what is it with us lately ? what's with the quarrels over small little matter ? ='[ I just simply dont get it . I get frustrated with you , you get frustrated with me . without even knowing why we should be . =[
maybe , it's just simply my fault . =[ hmmm . this is killimg me , man ~ let it be . soon we'll know .. =[
& to beyb. i have nothing against you anymore okay ? I have come to my senses & i appreciate & respect whatever you're doing . What you think is best for you , insyaAllah will be the best for me . Mabe youre right , i didnt see what youre doing & honestly you too dont see what i am doing . so we both are equally equal . okehh beyb ? I have NO GRUDGE against you. never will i .
i TRUST you & i am very sure you know what you are doing this time round .
I will hold on tight to your words now . make sure you are very certain .
& from the bottom of my heart , thank you ..
MONDAY
Today is a happy day ! I have SEA meeting & econs tuition ! It was splendid ! hahahah ! crap ! it was okay ~ Half of ,my day was full of flowers & half of it was
strike by dark clouds ... =[ need not to clarify . haiz ..
my heart is weeping ~
tough time for us , eyhh ? =(
how can i get back the old times ~
*sobsob*
Labels: broken.love.

