Friday, 11 April 2008.
♥
Whooops.E . I . G . H . T . E . E . N .
It's here! I am finally Eighteen!
wooohooo~ kahkahkah! *winks*
Happy Birthday.. to you.
Happy Birthday.. to you.
I have to admit that this person's voice is still playing
Heee. So touched that it actually brought me to tears. Yes, it did. In fact, the first one to wish. *malu* heeee. *winks*
I would like to thank those who wishes me today~
I am soooooo touched with all of you guys..
Really really..~ Sayang korang sgt3!!! <333333
My morning was filled with endless wishes. hehehehhh. Thankyou guys!
Well, another surprise was done by my fellow beloved classmates.
K, i was from the toilet. heehh. As i entered the class, i saw 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURUL!' on the board. hahah. ok, wasn't something weird. didn't actually pay whole attention to it. everybody was doing their own thing. haha. but there was something on my desk. a black plastic bag. ok~ i didnt actually pay any attention to it as they might just accidentally left it on my table. then, all of a sudden, they all shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURUL!" & started singing~ whops. ok, i don't know how to react to surprises. Really. I was stoned. shocked. speechless. & MALU. yes, i was. & unexpectedly, they bought for me a present. A BAG. not PINK though.. it's PURPLE. hehehehh. matching dgn baju skolahh~ huhu~ Awwww.. Terharu gillerrr~ =) Syukran korg~! i hugged some of them. hahah. k, & Faz asked me a ridiculous embarassing question. *jeling Faz* Hee. Love ya! Anw guys, syukran syukran syukran sgt3~ 100408,a day i will never forget! Kenangan hari jadi bersame PreU2.2.. Kte suke sgt3 bag tuhh~ =))
Thank you Mirah!
Thank you Faz!
Thank you Nana!
Thank you Epah!
Thank you Bonchie!
Thank you Fizah!
LOVE YOU GUYS.
<333333
oh. oh. the 2nd surprise was from Naddy, Shaz, Shikin, Fazehah, Bonch & Eka.
Tak sangke dorg kasi present~ Awwww~ heee.
pssssssstt. I really LOVE the colour combination.. heeeh.. *winks*
& in all, to all, syukran jazilan~
Syukran for the wishes, for the surprises, for the post-its & for the presents.
I really appreciate it. Thanks dearies!!!!
Uhibbukum Fillah~
Hee. Saye amat gembire krn saye dpt menyambut hari lahir saye bersame org2 yang saye amat sayangi! <33333 jgn rase bersalah ehh klw korg tkde hadiah. kte tk mengharapknnyerr.. yg penting, korg doakan kte selalu & setia menjadi kwn kte.. =) itu adelah hadiah yang terindah buat kte..
oops. not forgetting, Jafni, aka "my twin".. happy 18th birthday to you too!
SAYE DAH LAPAN BELAS!
SAYE DAH LAPAN BELAS!
SAYE DAH LAPAN BELAS!
heee.
Labels: eighteen.

