Thursday, 1 May 2008.

keputusan muktamad telah diambil .

anyways , you asked for it .
& finally , she gets what she've wished for .
I don't want to pick a fight anymore .
I've had enough .
and hey , remember , don't anyhow assume uhh .
I am holding back my hatred , my worse .
but i guess it won't be for long .
it'll be out soon .

anyways , janji tetap janji .
& i will hold on to mine .
you don't have to hold on to yours .
It's not & will never be worth it .

I was smart to get myself ready for all this .
although i didn't expect it will happen so soon .
in fact , too soon .
but hey , no regrets .
You must be happy enough that this happens .
:)

May Allah be with you always .
GOODBYE .




well, that's it readers . another broken friendship . it's undeniable that i am affected . but hey , that's life . people come and go . just move on .
So people , get over it ! Don't hold yourself back just because of this silly matter . okehh .?


anyways , consider this ,

Janganlah KAU angkuh melaungkan
SI DIA kepunyaanmu
atau KAU kepunyaan SI DIA
kerana
hakikatnya,
kita tidak pernah memiliki sesiapa
walau sekeping hati seorang insan.


*winks*
Siape yg mkn cili, dierlah yg terase pedas nyerr .

Labels: