Wednesday, 19 March 2008.

Seringkali kau kirim surat
Namun tak pernah aku jawap
Lalu ku kirimkan undangan
Agar kau tak berharap

Bukannya aku tak tega
Bukan pula aku tak cinta
Karena orang tua yang tak merestui
cinta kita

Teringat plak lagu nie~ Tym kat dalam bus… nk gi Woodlands Library... on the 9th June..
Eka & me… EMO seyhh dgr lagu nie…imagine2. hahah. Tawu2 jekk,
mengalir airmata~ Haiz~ memori~

Saye mengharap menanti lain, lain pulak yang datang~ hmmmmmmmmm.
Redha~ redha~

Metaphorically, the sound of that voice bleeds me. YES, it does.
Hmmmm. Saye fikir2 balek, SAKET hati saye~
Akan TETAPI..
Saye maseh kuat untuk mengharungi semua ini..
YES, I AM STRONG.

Hee. I chatted with Akh yesterday.
But sambil menyelam minum air ahh~ heeeh.
Akhirnye dier ketawe~ ok, there was a ridiculous miscommunication.
Hahahaha. Kelakar bile dikenangkn kembali…
Ia akan menjadi kenangan~ hmm. =))

An announcement to all. (tak penting actually..)
After much consideration. After a short period of stress in the mind. A decision I have to make in just a short time. TWO HOURS. Gawd. I was panicked. I was the ONLY one who’s indecisive. But after some consultation from teacher, friends & family members, I have decided… I’m dropping ARABIC. So I am left now with 4 As & 2 AOs. Sedihhhh sgt that I have to let one go. But this is life. Bak kate Mirah, Life is all about choices. =))
Insya Allah this is the best choice.
I would like to say a million syukran to…
Bonch, for being patience. Always.
Eka, for being there.
Radhiah, for knowing & understanding my situation. Kita serupa..
Zahidah, for remembering my name, finally. Haha. & the helping hand too.
Farahin, for getting me back to my senses. Haha.
Jamilah, for the suggestion.
Kak Tan, for the pity & advices.
Ustazah Rozana, for the inspiring stories.
Penghibur hati, for the wonderful gift that adds my strength & believe that my decision is right.
& not forgetting…
dearest Dearest Friend, for staying calm, panicked and think with me. Thanks for encouragements, believing that I can, and never fail to be there when I need you. Hehh..

SYUKRAN~ SYUKRAN~SYUKRAN~
Jazakumullah khairal jazaa’~
Uhibbukum Fillah~


22 more days.

Labels: