Thursday, 6 March 2008.

I have no idea what's wrong with me these days. I'm going haywire. Do you all know? hm? No? I do. but i won't reveal it. yup. sealed tight. Eventually i was rude on the phone just now. & yahh, like what is mentioned, i was full of sarcastic response. till that someone mention that dia wouldnt want to say anything due to my sarcasm. am i that sarcastic? well, you judge. & i was literally throwing things around just to keep myself cool. haha. dont worry. no one's hurt.

Hmm..
i miss the times where whenever i talked on the phone, i will laugh my heart out. (till i was being called road runner. coz according to that person,i laughed like one.)

i miss the times where i get over-excited to tell a story regarding school..

i miss the times where i'll get very talkative on the phone when i am excited..

but now, i am rude, irritating, vicious, sarcastic and emotionless. (finally, at this moment of time, i couldnt hold my tears back. yes. im crying.) yes, i miss those times. which was not so long ago. i strongly believe that i am still that person, but i dont know why i couldnt let it out.
"Relax.. Relax.." that's what being said over & over again.. yes. im trying. trying very hard. very very hard. till sometimes, i wish that i am emotionless. it is a pain going through this kind of situations whereby i am NOT myself. why? why? I know why. but i just couldnt tell anyone yet. although some already knew.

people change. am i??
ALLAHU A'LAM.

Awk. (you know who you are)I'm truly sorry. but my promises are still promises. InsyaAllah~ eventhough one day... i have to let you go...

Labels: