Sunday, 16 March 2008.
♥
bukan sekali kau suarakan kebimbanganpada cintaku kau tak mampu
bersendirian tanpaku
itu semua lembut lidah manis madah
penuh helah yang pastinya
aku adalah sandaran
bagai hilang semangat diri
keyakinanku
berlabuh kini
hmmmmmm.. *thinking, thinking, thinking*
Que sera, sera.. whatever will be, will be..
the future’s not ours to see..
Que sera, sera.. what will be, will be..
I’m playing along~
I am very bored. Honestly. I have not been msging ANYONE. Yerps. Very true. & I have not been calling anyone at my own will. Hmm. In fact I have not been myself lately. I am quieter than I used to. I’ve been living new way of life. InsyaAllah I’ll get through it.. & will able to adapt to it.
I feel bad that I’m unable to reply the forwarded msges that have been sent by my friends. Hmm.. I am sorry.. although I am worried that they’ll think bad about it. But, I’ve developed one feeling of not to worry. Coz if they’re true friends, they’ll stay.Even when I am in my tough times or times where they think I’m ignoring them. Yerps, if they are true, they WILL stay despite the thoughts that have been playing in their mind. But if they aren’t true, & assuming stuff that they believe such thoughts, then if they don’t want to stay, they may go away.. that’s all I want to say..
NaddyKu~ I am very thankful to you again for all the stuff you have done for me.. even though I’ve just known you, but I TRUST you. syukran ya ukhtie.. for listening to all my luahan hati that I’ve kept long enough inside… LOVE YA sis… I am yet to search for some answers..
Eka kembarKu~ saya mintak maaf kerana awk terpakse menjadi “org tengah” diantara kami. Thank you sooooooo much dearie. ILY~
Best BuddyKu~ I’ve been wanting to call you at times, but I just can’t find the time since I’ve been lazy to pick up the phone and dial the numbers at my own will. I’m sorry.. I wish I could stay up late night just to have a chat with you.. hmm~ But hope you are doing fine.. stay strong yaa? =)) Take care.
Farahin & Fadila Ku~ IMY IMY IMY IMY IMY.
Naddy, Shazzy & Shiks Ku~ Miss you all sisters~ Mmuahhx!
I am glad that I met Rasyidah, Shefah, Q, Khairun, Rafidah, Dibah, Yati & Ain haritu~
Stay happy guys~ GOOD LUCK WITH THE DIKIR~ All the best!
Labels: think.think.think.

