Friday, 15 February 2008.

Today was okay. Haha. Econs period was fun. Cut2.. paste2..
mcm kindergarten kids. Hihi. =))
but niari ade a little grumpy sikit.
Asek ngamok jek. Hee.

Ahh. Hari ini saya amat bermurah hati. Ntah knape.. Tak percaye..? tanye Minnie, Pooh & Farfalla. Kn kn? Hahah. Perasan eh kte. Oh. Kak Acha lgkk.. & my pencilbox dah ringan sedikit uhh. Knp ehh..? *winks to them* hahah. & ahh, habes beg saya diselongkar oleh mereka.. hahah. Kn dah ckp tkdepape.. *finger on lips, winks* ade jek nk kacaw2 org dgn bdk baru tuu. Hahah. Eih, nnt pooh jeles ahh. Hihi. =)) thanks for the laughters. Hihi. Take good care of my things ehh.

Oh. Oh. & im totally disgusted & confused. Eka fhm kn knp?? =)) Eeeeew. Gelik ahh bile tringt alek. Imagine it happens to us.. GAWD. Ill be ashamed to death. *disgusted* & if im the other party, ill just get out of my seat & walk away.. saying, "i dont know you.." hahah. evil huh.?

Ah. I wonder why I cant take it.. knp tidak boleh diedarkn ehh? *confuse*
Tsk. Den how? Anne~~~!!!

Hmm.. I dntknw if I can make it tomorrow. Ill see first ok Anne?

Farahin!~ I MISS YOU. =))

"I've shared everything...I'd do anything..."

=))

Happy Birthday to Teacher Yati~! IMU. =))
*winks to Kak Ein*

Labels: