Sunday, 24 February 2008.
♥
Mengalirkan airmata sudah menjadi sesatu yang biasa bagi diriku tempoh hari..I lied. I didn’t sleep last night. Just tears. Crazy as it sounds, I don’t even know why. Maybe I was too emotionally affected that its not going to be complete. Yeah, incomplete. Yup, I’ve shed toooooo much tears these few days. Lucky my eyes ain’t swollen. Haiz.. But the fact that it’s incomplete made this whole thing not worth anything.
& yah, ive said what I have to say.
Kepada sesiapa yang tidak memahami, tidak mengapa.
The end.
To Dearest Friend, I will never leave you. your happiness is my happiness. You sadness, is mine too. Hm.
Ah. Now, the BADGE is an issue. Gawd. Why must it be now?????
Anw, there’s convocation today in school. I get to meet up some of my preu2 dears. Fas, Nina, Syidah, etc. & yahh, I’m very proud of SITI FASEHA MAHPUT. Very very proud. I broke down again when I gave her a hug.. anw, in fact, im very proud of all the preu2s 2007. I know they have given their all. Congrats.
To Fadila, Adilah & Eka, sorry for the crappiness on the way to LJS. Just trying to brighten up myself from all the darkness I’m going through. Thanks for melayani. =)
Best buddy:“Name pon dah tkde kat blog perr..”
Oh no. Oh my, these words really struck me just now. Stabs like a knife.
At that point of time, when the words were spoken, I felt like breaking down. Even though it was meant to be a joke, nope, it wasn’t for me.
But I manage to keep it sealed for that point of time.. All I could do was smile. & being crazy was a way to cover up. Yahh, I did. *sobs*
To Nad & Shikin, thanks for the concern dears~
To AtiQah, thanks for understanding & calming me down..
To Eka, thanks for crying with me. Even though the person wasn’t the same.. hehe.
To Bonch, for making me smile..
To Fadila, thanks for understanding my situation..
To the top 3 from both classes, congrats~
To Syahirah Aiman, I’m in love with your little brother~
To preu2s 2007, congrats.
Last but not least, to BEST BUDDY, please forgive me.. & jgn panggil dier selenge ehh. Hmph. Tak baik taw~ Kte membela dierr ni haa. =P
Labels: i wish..

