Saturday, 23 February 2008.
♥
i'm heading towardshaiz.. it's like as if the world is crashing down on me..
Oh. i can't seem to find my most honest smile anymore~
I will always be by your side..
I will never leave you..
Gawd. These words made me cry last night..
Especially when it came from one of my LOVED ones whom i really really love~ (you know who you are..)
I cried hard. So hard that i couldn't even speak.
I can't hide my emotions..
To you, thanks for being there.. throughout my ups & downs..
Syukran Jazilan~
Don't leave me.. coz i still need you.. Namun, kita merancang, Allah yang menentukan.. Redha wa Tawakkal~ He knows what's best.
Oh. Happy-go-lucky ehh Nana? Hihi. I don't think so. =P
To ALL, at this point of time, please leave me ALONE.
please don't approach me. i will blow up. don't ask why. just do it.
Labels: i need to be alone. but i need you.

