Monday, 11 February 2008.

I decided to bring Yaya along today.. =)) Baju Yaya same plak tuhh dgn Anne.. haha! =)) k, & I was half & hour late! Im so sorry~~ kesian awk dudok sorg2 kat sane..
I thought it was a short meet. But it turns out to be more than an hour. Haha. berbual2.. & Yaya was so quiet. Haha. ooo~ & dier belanje McD!!! Heheh… I actually nak bwk balek my leftovers.. but LUPE. Gawd! Sorry awk~!! I was asked to give it to Mia & iQah… bersalah giller! Sorry~.. but then gi LJS, belikan family meal for my family. Then the three of us hit to NTUC.. dier nk belikan Mia chocolate.. hahah. =)) CADBURY CRUNCHIE plak tuhh.. hahah. & byrkan iQahnyer BM.. Aww~ thanks eh awk..
& thanks for the buku2 skali.. =))

Then we went our separate ways.. Yaya & me went to Library.. antar buku2 Bonch.. (finally!) Mia was stunned when I actually gave her the chocs. Hehe. “YEAY!!!” haha.
Ah. Nnt satu hari, klw ade kesempatan, kte bwk Mia plak ehh. Hihi. Lebih kurang mcm awk ahh. Hihi. =))

To Anne,see you in two month's time… =))
will definitely miss ya..
Hmm.. take care..

Labels: