Sunday, 10 February 2008.
♥
I broke down in school just now, on the phone with Anne… whops. Was a little too emotional over some little matter. Hmm...I finally met up with
Athifah~ telah berdiri, dengan semangatnyer, nak turon dekat Dhoby Ghaut. Skali baru dekat City Hall! (k, the way I put it mcm tkpape, but to those who were there, you know how confident she was..! hahah! We {Farahin, Fadila, Bonch & me} had a great laugh! Hua3! Hee. We all were totally crazy in the train. Huhu~ taking pics & stuff.
*stare sharply at Farahin, then smile* anyways Farahin, I have come to a conclusion that I am giving way to you… =)) *pat on Farahin’s back* hihi. Dah. No more fighting. =))
no such thing as
& I actually volunteered to antarkan Bonch nyer library books besok! Haha. *ade udang disebalik batu uhh, winks*
*winks at Farahin* Will sampaikan your utusan tomorrow yerr~ Same goes to Fazilah. =)) No more fighting okehh?? Anyway Farahin, dah fikir name manje untuk dier?? Hihi. =)) & I had a great time with you at Causeway Point just now. (“Kte tinggal Bishan taw.”/”Kte tinggal Woodlands.”) hihi. & *winks* I am your organizer. Haha.
& I felt much better after letting it all out to Anne.. thanks!!! =))
I said nothing, but actually It’s like everything.
Labels: Athifah. HIERARCHY NADILLUGHAH. Organizer.Nothing.

