Friday, 22 February 2008.

I am at my worst situation where lots of parties misunderstood me. I admit that i am weak. Very very weak. Too weak to even stand up for myself. But, alhamdulillah, i'm still in one piece.

I talked to Nana on the phone in the afternoon today.. hehe. Something to atleast smile about today~ =) thanks Nana for making me smile.. & i get to talk to Kak Rai~! =))

I was checking my email when i saw Akh's name. Upon seeing his name, it brought me to tears. It hit me right away. I dont know why. He's always right on time. It's like, he knew that im weak right now. He's like.. an angel in disguise. & that's where i gather my strength to live another day. Through his inspiring words & advices. May Allah bless him always. Syukran Ya Akhie~

Ini semua ujian Allah~

To Fathin, thanks for the advices.
To AtiQah, thanks for the inspirational post-it.
To Bonch, thanks for being by my side always.
To Eka, thanks for being my kembar that has never left me.
To Dearest Friend, thanks for being the shoulders for me to cry on & the ears for listening to my cries. I wish you were here with me.
To Fadila, thank you for staying by my side too.
To Nad, Shaz & Shikin, thanks for brightening up my days in school. =))
To Akh, thanks for always listening. Thanks for the advices, motivations & inspirations. Syukran Jazilan.
To those who i didnt manage to mention, thanks alot for colouring my life~.


I can't smile.
haiz.

To those who was affected by my previuos posts, im sorry. but hope you know by now that it wasn't meant for you. =))
Take care.

Labels: