Wednesday, 6 February 2008.

hmm.. sampai bile nk mcm nie ehh..?
hmm.. ntahlaaa…

Today, I didn’t talk much to everyone like I use to. Chatty me, not today.. Don’t know why.. Just tk berdaye.. haha. nak ngamok jekk..knape ehh?
Haiz..

Ouh. Tk keje? Yeay to Friday! Hee. *winks*
I ( I mean, we.) will make sure that it’s a great day for you.. =))

Ah. Suddenly tringt these beautiful people..
Kepade Khairiyyah, Aisha Omar, Isyaa, Dibah, hope you all are doing fine. Good luck with life. =)) Stay happy ya..? My prayers will always be with you guys.

Ah. I have a new nick name. ROAD RUNNER. Grr. Nice huh. =P
Farahin~ tgk nie!!! Dier kate suare kte mcm road runner.. =(( hmph.
Haiz.. GP 5 periods straight! Grr. Penaatlah seyhh. Every Monday and Wednesday..
But hey, Thursday , Friday & Saturday tak skolahh!! Wee~

To you, saket mkn obat.. nnt klw da teruk, sape yg susah.. haiz.. wokehh? =))
Get well soon~

To Fazilah, miss you lahh seyh!! Get well soon~

Hmm… & I’m wondering… Why are people so secretive when it comes to that someone… Bilang jeklahh. It won’t do me any harm seyhh. Tsk.

Labels: