Saturday, 9 February 2008.

Heyya~!

Well,
I was a minute early..
IQah, Mia & Yaya was 12am on the dot.
Whoahh.. lawan akak nmpk..
Hmph. =P hehee.
Tkpe.. kasi chance.. hihi.

=))

As for today.. Alhamdulillah, it turned out well & fine.. hihi.. =)) & a memorable one too.. *winks*


K, only best buddy was on time.. hihi.. we all were late.. hihi.. k, not exactly.. Bonch was late! Hihi~ k, BLINFOLD was the plan.. but cancelled. Alah~~ baru nak add some thrill.. but nvm.. =)) I couldn’t bear with the shame too if it was me.. huhu~
At Swensens, Bonch and me informed the waitress that it is someone’s bdae today.. then he told us that he will serve a free firehouse for Anne after our meal.. wee~ then after we were in our seats, waiting for the food was like forever! Haha! haiz.. & yahh, Bonch made me CRY! Grr. K, it was a joke, but honestly, I cant take it..& unexpectedly, I burst out! Haha. Bonch covered my face with the menu. Haha. merepeklah seyhh! I burst out like hell. Haha. ignoring those two infront of me.. eee.. malunyerr~ after dah settle, Anne gave me that frown. Haha! ops. okeh2.. sorry~ sorry to best buddy for actually sorta yell at you..
Ahh.. then here comes the FOOD. Warghh. Lamenyerr! Hihi. Then mkn2.. Best buddy plak singing the merepek song from his work place which was composed by his colleague. Bleagh. Pe jekklahh! Nnt Bonch terbwk2 ke skolahh! Hihi. Mcm lagu “hello sayang..” haiyoo~ After our meal, & our tables cleared, Anne was wondering why we aren’t out of our seats.. haha. then here comes.. the firehouse~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! =)) hehe.. blow the candle.. Bonch recorded that moment.. hahahh!

After that, we went bowling.. Anne’s treat. Haha. mepekkn.. patotnyer ktorg blanje dier jgk.. hihi~ but tkperlahh.. skali skale.. I came in third. Likewise, I was FORCED to play.. tkpelahh.. Anne punyer permintaan.. turutkn jeklahh.. =)) then, we went our separate ways.. (for a while jekklahh) Bonch & me went to suntec while Best buddy & Anne gi menunaikan kewajipan.. hihi. =))
Bonch & me ingtkn nk gi bli doughnut.. so I thought of buying for dearest friend & family dier.. but tak bukak.. so we jalan2.. then I ajak bonch masok this place called “Build-a-bear workshop”.. interesting~~. Best! I remembered that I applied to take up a job there but I didn’t come for the interview.. huhu~ the Bonch spontaneously said, why not we bought it for Anne.. heee~ she can read my mind!! Hahah. =P
Then nk pakaikan baju.. tp kire2.. budget tak cukop.. so pakaikan Boxers
jekklahh.. hua3~ hee.. KIUT taw~!! It came with this house-liked box.. lawa~
Then at Suntec convention centre, we opened the box.. I put in my little present & my Letter.. hee.. =)) ok.. they were waiting for us at CThall mrt.. haha! then when we reached there, we handover the gift to Anne.. dier stunned. Haha! BEAR! Hahahah.. =))
“tkkn aku nk bwk balik mcmnie..” lerr.. tumbok baru tawu.. so I bwkknlahh.. =))

in the train, dudok opposite, lyk always.. =)) Bonch suro picit2 the bear.. then ade lagu “happy birthday..” heheh.. dier ktawe.. the dier posed with the bear.. Bonch amek gmbr.. hahah.. then, Anne ask me to accompany sampai ______mrt stn.. hahahh.. alahai.. so I called up my mom saying that I will be a little late.. then time kat dlm train, I showed my notebook. Yg Farahin conteng2 tuu.. hahah! =P *winks at Farahin* Den Anne nak bace the letter yg I put in the box.. alamakk.. kasi jekklah.. dier was lyk: aww~ hahah.( __ things abt Us.) Heeee.. *winks*

So, antarlah sampai _______. =)) ah,ah, tym kat dlm train .. da nak sampai sembawang, beside me was empty, (bt sblm tu ade org mcm Ust Salam dudok sblh me.. *look at Farahin with a wide smile* heheh.*) then a Chinese lady dudok.. then she saw me talking to Anne, dier actually bangun and asked Anne to seat beside me. I was stunned. Haha. Anne was like, “ah? It’s okay, it’s okay.. *smiling*” Then she dudok balek.. haha. then kte due terdiam.. terkejot jap. Haha! klakalahh seyhh. Hihi. =))

At _______, dudok jap ahh.. waiting for my train.. nk temankn lah konon.. but Anne gtg sblm bapak balek. Hahah. =)) n after tat, I took the train to Bishan balek.. =))
Dah sampai rumah, call ckp yg dah smpai ruma.. dahh~~

ppssstt. Mcm baby ehh? No comment. Hahah!



Kepade mereke2 yg saket hati bile bace post2 saye.. harap maafkn saye..

To Bonch, thanks a lot!!! Esp for the Boxer bear.. hihi..

To Best Buddy, thanks soooo much awk!!! =)) n.. ape yg lg 19 hari..? nk tawu jgk!!! =((





psst. Nurul knows lah~ =)) *winks at sape yg terase*

Labels: