Saturday, 2 February 2008.
♥
Bonch was still sick..kesian.. (: get well soon eh!(alah, after besok, komfem da baik punyer! Hihi~)
I have to wait for yaya today~ haiz.. As for today, im alone. Haha. Bonch da balek. Fadila da balek. Farahin balek lambat. Hmm.. kill my time by looking at the old photos of MWTI.. & I came across aM’s pics.. grr. So over. Haha! (ok ZipZip.. I shall not elaborate on this topic k..~)
It was raining heavily by then.. I met Yaya (Syafiyah eh Farahin, not Suhailah. Hihi.) at the traffic light. We decided (k, I decided) to take 76. not the train. Haha. Coz ez-link tak cukup.. hehh. Naik same2 dgn tch Aini. Confident ahh boleh tido, tkkn telajak punyer.. skali bgn jekk, da terlepas AMKPS by 3 bustops. Mugcow! Haha. Baik2 da plan nk save ez-link by taking only 2 buses, ended up amek 3 buses like usual. Wargh~!
Hee. Tomorrow is the day! Haha. =))
Labels: hmm..

