Friday, 18 January 2008.

Hmm.. well, seems that the blame is on me.. hmm.. well, I don’t know what put me in that position.. hmm.. but, if it is my fault , do tell me so. What makes me so wrong?? How could I know if you didn’t tell me so?? Own up, will you? Let’s be open. I won’t be mad. & Insya Allah, I will redha & will never ever deny if it is indeed my fault.

To anonymous, do tell me why the blame is on me.. I would really love to know.. =)) & ouh, what makes you think it’s a “her”?? hmm..

To Nana, akhirnye, dpt juge kte berbual kat tepon.. hihi.. Sayang awk!!

To Fadila, awk. Be strong k?? Hidup ini memang penuh dengan onak & duri.. wlaupun kte bukan sekelas dgn awk, namun, kte tetap bersedia untuk mendengar segale rintihan hati awk.. ok? Pape awk tawukn mcmane nk contact kte.. =)) im with you always taw!! sayang awk!!

To Kherrie, lame awk menyepi..bz dgn library ehh..smp tk ingt kte..hihi.. =)) miz u la seyh. jgn sad2lahh.. Hua3~

To Dearest friend, awk. Thanks for calling smlm. Terharu giller smpaikn You’ve brought me to tears seyyh. & for the encouraging words too.. =)) kte really appreciate it.. Thanks, thanks, thanks dearest. =))

Best buddy~~!! Hiihii.. *winks* k, crap. Tktawu nk ckp pe actuali.. hee.

Well, life is not always a bed of roses, ryte..? =)) tabah menghadapi segale rintangan yg mendtg.. =)) n tidak lupe utk senyum.. =)) that’s wat best buddy always say.. kn, best buddy?? *winks*
But questions unanswered for today.. am I ever appreciated? After all the things ive done, the time I’ve sacrificed.. hmm.. it’s okay.. I wont brag about it.. it will only hurt me more.. life has to go on.. hmm..

Labels: