Monday, 14 January 2008.
♥
Hey..Its been three days since my last post. =S
Well..
Shall recap a little..
Thursday, 10 January 2008.
Today, the four of us, excluded Caca & Dearest friend are suppose to got out together..
At Dhoby Ghaut.. Tgk wayang.. but guess what? Ended up, it’s just me & Best buddy. Haha. We went to KFC, breakfast. After that we watched ONE MISSED CALL. Woo~~ seram jgk uhh.. like always, I’ll be covering my eyes most of the time.. haha! Unfortunately, I have to hug my bag coz Bonch is not there. =(( hahaha! After the movie, best buddy said that ade lg 2hrs n 30mins to go.. haha. We decided to watch another movie.. BODY 19. seram~~ but before that, went to 7Eleven, grabbed some medicine coz best buddy tgh saket.. da saket2, ade hati nk kuar.. duduk ruma restkn bgs.. =))
Then bile tgk BODY 19, like always, my hands are covering my eyes. Haha. Best buddy asek kacaw2 seyyh. Mentang2 dier berani.. haha. I was like vomiting coz ade bnyk scenes with blood. Eeeeww. =S but ktorg tk tgk sampai habes uhh. Stgh jalan jekk. Coz best buddy ade test kat Eunos. GOOD LUCK!
THANKS BEST BUDDY FOR THE TREATS!! =))
When I reached home, then I remembered what has happened before I went out.. Mia broke mama’s cream.. =(( it shattered to pieces.. haiz.. Mia, Mia.. I know mama’s gonna be really mad & will whack her for sure coz its not the first time she broke things.. so, after a long thought, I decided to own up to mama that im the one who broke it. I did this out of LOVE. Ouh my gawd. (see Mia how much I love you???) & like I mentioned before, she was sooooo mad.. but she didn’t whack me uh.. but mama’s anger isn’t over.. =(( tkpelahh.. Redha.. Sayang adek punyer pasal.. =))
Maybe korg will think im stupid for doing so.. but its just my nature.. I have been covering things up for them a lot of times. Its just what a big sister will normally do.. Than to see my sister being whacked, I rather put the blame on me.. Pengorbanan.. =))
Friday, 11 January 2008
Mama is still angry.. but nevermind.. she should be.. the crean doesn’t cost 1 or 2 bugs.. it costs arnd 40+.. hmm..
At school, nothing much, only after that, I have a session with teacher Zaiton.. well, I actually can do it.. only that I don’t know how to apply & confused. Haha. =))
After the session, I searched for the preu2s.. rupenyer dorg sume dlm bilik kat library.. haha. Ader meeting. =)) EKA was there!! MISS YOU ~~ *hugs*
& Eka gave me a present.. with a small paper saying;” HAPPY ADVANCED 7TH MONTHS ANNIVERSARY NurFizAti.. “ hmm.. =’((
Im really touched.. hmm.. other than that, let me keep to myself uhh..
Then time meeting, the previous batch of preu2 boys came.. Dijah yg tgh bobal tros jd gabrah.. hilang focus.. haha. Knp ehk.. hahahaha.. FARAHIN sadlahh kn.. sebab.. hua3~~ sempat bertekak lgk dlm musolla.. hua3~~ “dier klw dtg, dier bilg kte ehh..”
“eh, dier klw dtg, dierpon bilg ktelahh..” hua3~~ mepeks kn?? Well, ni sume hny gurauan jekk.. bkn btol2.. hahahaha.
Anw Dearest friend, atiQah pipi plastic kirim salam FLYING KICK kat awk! Haha!
At 3pm, fetch yaya & send her to AMKPS.. Eka tag along!! =)) wee~~ ermm.. time kat AMKPS, Yaya was the only madrasah student there.. she was soo scared seyyh.. kesian.. I understand her feelings uhh.. (k, I was emotional at that time. Gawd, this “sisterly & motherly” emotions..) it actually brought me to tears a little to see her sitting alone.. but I wasn’t allowed to accompany her.. =(( as I walked out of the gate with Eka, she waved at me, mumbling “bye, Kak Nurul..” aww~~ =”(( sedihnyerr..
Then Eka & me went to AMK hub.. gi photocopy some of my stuff.. then gi mkn ice-cream.. then after that, I decided to fetch Yaya.. she told me no need to fetch her.. but tkpelahh, kesiann.. =(( Eka went home too.
At AmKPS, I saw her walking out.. showing me the smile that says she’s happy to see me there. Haha! (mcm phm..) FYI, I was still in my school uniform.. haha. She was too. So, tkpelahh.. same2.. then she critekanlah wat happen, bla3.. haha. Adek, adek..
Then mlm, I talked to Dearest friend for two hours.. dah lame tak bobal lame2.. slalu klw nk bobal lame2, ,mesti ade jekk halangan.. (ceyy.. halangan ke pe..) not just any talk uhh.. ade perkare yg perlu dibincangkan.. hal ehwal semase.. haha. Mcm phm.. So dearest friend, once again, no offence ehh.. tkde niat nk masok campor.. but as a friend, its my duty to tell, than to keep it to myself & hurt myself seeing you being treated & called that way.. =(( sorry..
Saturday, 12 January 2008
K, I woke up at 0530am..!!! blom gososk uniform & riadah sume.. AAAGRRGHH! Panic, tp rilek… haha! Gosok, kul 0545 baru mandi & siap2.. haha. Thank Allah that I manage to catch my normal bus at 0605.. haha. I didn’t see Fadila or Zarifah in the train. =(( tkpelahh.. maybe dorg da gi dulu.. I was soooooo sleepy.. mate mcm tkle bukak.. at cthall, while waiting for the train opposite, another train dah smp.. here comes Fadila & Zarifah!!! Yeay!!! =)) ade kwn~~
Skali Epah ckp: “eh awk, tu Dearest friend,kn..?”
Dearest Friend~~~!!!! (abeh happy ehh..) haha. Didn’t manage to lambai.. tkkn nk uatlahh kn.. just smile jekk. =)) hee.. tksangke plak dpt bersue yerr.. haha. Dah smp Paya lebar, da tap out, skali nmpk Farahin turun lift.. den i told Farahin.. FARAHIN jeles tkk?? Hua3~~ lyk as if you are.. hahaha. School went as per normal.. ingtkn nk balek dgn Farahin & Fadila.. tp Farahin kene carik sponsors.. fadila plak ade hal sikit.. so I waited uhh.. then bobal dgn atiQah..
Erm.. it turns out ugly.. o’ohh.. I shouldnt have told you!!! IM SOOOO SORRY.. kte tkde niat pape taw awk.. =((
Then teman Fathimah gi bli hp utk mak dier.. =)) hee. Colour blue.. I chose it taw~~ hua3~~ tkpenting ehh.. but hopefully umi Fathimah likes it.. =))
Then gi geylang with Fathimah & Fadila, & then balek… wee~~
Balek jekk, tros I call atiQah to check on her.. she’s ok.. alhamdulillah~~
Chatted with TIFA (nur’athifah).. haha! *Winks* personal stuff too.. haha!
Nari bobal panjang plak dgn atiQah.. heheh.. sambil teman dier gi tuition.. teman bobal kat tepon.. huhu~~ we shared a lot of hush2 secrets... haha! =))
Ah. I miss someone so dearly suddenly seyhh.. Only me, myself & I know.. atiQahpon tawu.. hehehh..
To FARAHIN, miss u. sorry coz I cant follow you to Toa Payoh today.. =((
To Best Buddy, Get well soon~~ hee. Miss ya.
To NurFizAti, Happy 7th. Take care!
To ATIQAH, stay strong.. I’ll always be here for you.. ouhyar! Happy 17years & 9months Birthday!!!! Hehe.. 3 months more to 18!! Wohoo~~
To Dearest Friend, tktawu pe nk ckp.. tapi, take care!! Miss ya! Hee.
Last but not least,
Life isn’t easy.. penuh dengan onak & duri.. sometimes ape yg ktorg harapkan, ianya tak menjadi.. tapi jgn risau.. dont be despair.. Allah ade.. Allah lakukan sedemikian kerana Allah tawu kte kuat.. & ktorg boleh menempuhinya.. & insyaAllah, Allah akan menyediakan sesuatu yg lebih baik.. okeh korg?? Saaaayyaaang korg sgt2~~
Labels: life is never a fairytale..

