Saturday, 19 January 2008.

First of all, congatulations for the students who’ve been elected as the prefects of 2008. =)) Selamat menjalankan tugas dengan sempurna.. hihi..

Well, I was so sleepy during the journey to school.. haha! Padehal tido awal.. (smpkan tk lyn best buddy.. sorry ehk awk.. bt kte da make-up to it kn.. huhu~) slalunyer klw tido awal, patotnyer tk ngantok kn.. but for me, terbalik plak.. klw tido lmbt, pg nnt tk ngantok.. hihi.. weird am i..? hihi.. special in my own way.. huhu.. k, crap. Well, as for THAT, I decided not to ponder upon it.. im mentally tooooo tired to think abt this anymore.. ive tried my very best, but tkde hasil.. so, dahlahh.. but im not giving up.. its just that I want to put it aside since dier da tk sudi.. skrg, I will follow what my dearest friend’s words.. =))

No more tears to bring me down..
No more frustrations to slow me down..
It finally came to my senses that I should REDHA with whatever that has happened..
I am still surrounded by my loved ones..
Uhibbuki.
Uhibbuka.
Uhibbukum jami’an fillah.
Don’t worry, no hatred nor grudges being born.
& the love is still there..
& it is still going on strong..
only that for the mean time, I will keep the love while you are away..
so that my love for you, friend, wont fade. No way.. =))
I wish you happiness & I will always still be here for you like I’ve promised before..
& do forgive me for all my mistakes.. (whatever it may be..)

Anw, I miss SEC 4 GREEN 2006 a.k.a MESRA ALAM & CO.!!!
I miss Shynn, Nana, Yana, Jeeja, Eka, Lol, Dylla, Khairah, Kames, Rasyid, Bella, Ju, Mina, Sektah, Mai, Ariffah, Teara, Huda, kak Nun, Kak Rai, Kak Khyrun, Kak noor, Fiifah, iDa, Aeen, Jannah, Markonah, kak Limah, Nurush..

& ofcoz.. TEACHER ASLINAH AHMAD..

oh,oh, not forgetting, TEACHER SHARIFFAH BANU..
(“responsible students..” “chocolate is bad for your health..” hihi.)

(Anw, did I miss any of my beloved classmates names..?? I don’t think so.. but if I do, do alert me.. Hihi..)

P/s: Sec 4 GREEN 06!!! MUMMY RINDU KORANG lahh seyyh!! =))

Labels: