Friday, 1 February 2008.

Di malam yang sunyi
Dudukku termenung seorang diri
Airmata berlinangan di pipi
Di jendela sepi
Hingga saat ini
Penjelasanmu ku nanti
Pengakuanmu yang ku ingin
Ternyata kata-katamu hanya manis dibibir

Hatiku tertanya-tanya
Apakah salah dan silapku
Hingga simpati yang dikau jadikan alasan
Agar persahabatan kita dapat diteruskan
Kasihan menjadi punca
Penipuan yang ku rasa
Kemanakah hilangnya kejujuran?
Kemanakah hilangnya ketulusan?

Tiada jawapan bagi diriku
Hanya kebisuan yang mengisi hati
Hanya padaNYA aku berserah
Berikanlah ku kekuatan
Berilah ku keupayaan
Untuk menjalani hari-hari mendatang
Janganlah timbulkan rasa kekesalan
Pabila ku tak bisa juarai jiwa yang ku tak punya..

Kedinginan malam menyelubungi diri
Tidak harus ku menghentikan langkah ini
Hanya kerana tangisan yang tidak membawa erti
Hidup harus ku teruskan
Kerana ini semua ujian dariNYA
Ku cekalkan hati, kuatkan semangatku
Langkah ku teruskan…


Dedicated to Kekasih HatiKu.. <33

Hmm.. haha.. my previous posts may show a different side of me.. emo sgt lah gituk.. jiwang.. hua3.. tu sume bersebab.. ade tujuannye.. hanya ingin meluahkan perasaan sesorg yg sedang terluke.. biarlah blog kte yang menjadi tempatnye.. =))

Ah. Another thing that struck me all of a sudden..

ILU?
Hahaha. That’s weird. You gave me a good laugh that bleeds me. Are you trying to be sarcastic like you usually do? Hah. I don’t intend to have hatred on you. but it seems like I just did after what you have to me.. it wont be easily forgotten okay.. I’m still living my life as per normal, plus, staying out of your way.. It hurts. & it still does. After I tried to sort things out, and you gave me cold shoulders, inclusive of the outrage unreasonable reasons, I finally gave up. Like what you have wished. =) & im sorry to say, it’s too late to apologize. Yes, it is. You should have cared to find out before jumping to conclusion. So,

ILU

I’ve always been loving you, friend. But not at the moment. Sorry.

Thanks for all the memories & treats.
I will cherished it forever..
But, you asked for it,
IT’S OVER.
& I’m getting used to it.
But if you’re willing to wait, please do.
Because I know time will heal me.
Insya Allah~

(to those who read this & think that I’m a bad person for being like this, well, I don’t blame you. I can accept it.)

oh. Oh.

“sembilan ruma sampai lebih.” Lah seyhh!
Urgh. CRAP. Silly me.
( Oi. Awk! Stop laughinglah! Hmph. )

Dedicated ZipKu =))

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can’t replace
And now I’m strong
I have figured out
How this world turns cold
And it breaks my soul
And I know ill find deep inside me
I can be the one..

I will never let you fall
I’ll stand up with you forever
I’ll be here for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
It’s okay..

Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you’ll be the one..

Cause you’re my true love
My whole heart
Please don’t throw that away
Cause I’m here for you
Please don’t walk away
And please tell me youll stay here
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I’ll be okay
Though my skies are turning grey..

Listening to this song reminds me of you. Hihi. =))

Thanks for cheering me up during my cloudy days.. Thanks for being there when I need someone.. Thanks for listening to my crap when I’m in the mood to.. Thanks for consoling me when I’m in tears.. Thanks for giving me back my strength when I’m weak.. Thanks for being my punching bag.. Thanks for caring.. Thanks for sharing.. Thanks for the concern.. Thanks for doing ALL this with much love. =)) Insya’Allah I will do the same for you too.. “I’ll be there for you..” too. *winks* Syukran jazilan. <33

Labels: