Wednesday, 30 January 2008.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

..29 JANUARY BABIES..

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST NURFARAHIN MD. AMIN..

MEOW.
*winks*
Hope you like the presents..
Especially yg SPECIALLY for you.. =))
Yg betul2 dr kte.. urm.. lmbt sikit ehh.. k?? hee~

& not forgetting,

HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST LITTLE SISTER, NURUL SYAFIYAH.

eh. Akak tak jahat taw. =P
See what ive bought you.. =))

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now that its all said & done,
I cant believe you are the one,
Who build me up then tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house..

Ive given you the best of me..

Don’t give me promises
Coz you never did know how to keep them well..

Too much tears.
Make it stop.
I cant bear with it anymore.

Now im picking up the pieces
putting my heart back together..
still I thought I’ll never get through..
PLEASE LET ME GET OVER YOU.


Kekasih hati,Pipi PlastikKu Sayang.. Thanks for everything.. We are now sorta in the same boat.. but WE ARE STRONG, kn kn? =)) Allah ma’ana.. ILU! <33>Ku, hope you are happy. =]]

Labels: