Wednesday, 26 December 2007.
♥
Today i'll be painting my room & my garden..I'll be dismantling my double decker bed to make way for the new ones..
Woohoo~~
Oh no. suddenly i remembered what my dearest friend once said.:
"Awk nie mcm laki,suke buat keje laki.."
but nvm.
Hahah. Well,you should be greatful you know..
Coz people like me don't come by easily..
2 in 1..
Right3??
Hua3~~
K,k, joking2.. *winks*
Ouhya, & last week, Mama said the same thing to me..
"Nurul nie mcm laki. Suke nahh buat keje2 laki. Panjat2lah, pasang2lah."
Hahaha. Well, it's my nature.
anw, it doesn't come with the looks right..
Thank Allah that i still have the looks of a lady..
& an attitude of one.. i guess..
I don't know, you judge.
You know me better. haha!
& Mama, get well soon.. I can't stand seeing the swollen face of yours.. =((
& i had a great time spending time with just you, Mama.
I know i don't show it or say it to you..
But inside my heart, i do.
& i know you won't read my blog..
Thank Allah for that. haha!
Take care guys!
Alamak, besok skolaaa... =((
hehe..
on the positive side,
jumpe kwn2!!
YEAY!!!
Rindu korg alreadi!
Adios.
Labels: inori.

