Thursday, 20 December 2007.

I wonder why..
Why is life suddenly sooo hard for me..
Well, i was wrong.. so wrong..
i was trying to find out abt someone coz ive been getting really worrying warnings..
But it turns out really ugly.. it all happens within hours.. wow.
I thought i was doing the right thing by following people's advice but i was wrong..
k, im not suppose to tell all.. but i did.. it just slipped.. haiz.. =((
i was wrong, i admit..
well, for now, once again, baru berape hari jekk berbaik.. now, another one..

ouh man.. what's going on now.. maybe its best if i stay out of your life..
ive been burdening you loads.. so,i guess it's enough..
hopefully after this, you'll find a better replacement that you can put all your trust to..
but dont worry, ive never believe what they have said..
i like you for who you are now.. not your past, ok?
Believe me.
its just that people are provoking me to listen to them that i accidentally put myself into the position that i want to investigate..
well listen all, IM A BAD FRIEND. Please take note of that.

hmm..
there's no use crying over it now..
I was wrong. I was wrong. I was wrong.
& I deserve it.
I deserve it all.


Anyways, this following post made me cry..
Read on.. ='((



Labels: