Thursday, 6 December 2007.

Hey..

Happy3~!
not anymore..

I've decided not to go out today..
So sorry to Nana..
& just a few minutes ago, i was browsing through friendster..
& i went to my friend's profile..
just checking out..
(dah lame tk tgk2 friendster org..)
then i made a very sad discovery..
I don't want to state here what is it..
but i feel very sad about it..
Okay, i don't want to make a big fuss out of it..
but really, truthfully, it hurts..
(nk nanges seyyhh!!!!)
urgh! im soooo down now.


To you, if you have anything to settle with me, say so. okayy?
its better if we talked things out..
you keep staying silent, i don't know anything..
& you may not know the truth..
i dont know what i've done wrong..
it is sad to see us this way..
What's happening to us??
haiz..
it's okay.. you must have your own reason for being like this..
& i will respect it..
well, nothing more i can say..
if you are happy, i'm happy too..
hmm..


To my dearest friend,
I'm sorry that i burst out to tears without any specific reason yesterday..
but it was soooo sad..
really2 sad..
come to think about it, im not ready to face all the possibilities you've imagined..
it's been 6 months now, but it seems like it has been a looong time.. hmm..
whatever it is, like i said, kte same2 redha dengan ketentuanNya k..
i love you too.. =))
(k,it touches my heart when you say those 3 words last night..eventually, i burst out to tears..& my aunt & cousin were in front of me..Ops! heehh..buat malu jekk. heehh..)
oh,oh, & i'm waiting for my Enchanted ahh.. hehehh.. miss ya! =))




Oh,oh,
& one more thing..

FARAHIN & FADILA....
I MISS YOU BOTH SOOOO MUCH LAHHH!
I MISS FNF.. <33
hahahah!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Picture taken at.. City Gallery..
Editing credits to Farahin. =))
Nice~








Labels: