Saturday, 29 September 2007.
♥
harlows~hmm..
I'm not schooling today..
the preU 1.2s uhh..
n today, the preU 1.1 will be having their syafawi..
oooo.. seramnyer..
GOOD LUCK KORANG~!!!!
BITTAUFIQ WANNAJAAH~~~~!!!!
Hee..
i msged Farahin to wish her classmates goodluck on my behalf..
& i msged certain2 ppl to call me at home if there's anythg uhh..
msg sent.
immediately i received a mizkol.
haha.
cepatnye.
i've been asked to send Yaya to school today..
well.. i walked pass MWTI td.. hehe.. jengok2, tkde org yg dikenali..
hmm..
im bored ryte now..
ouhyar..
i wanna share with ya the songs ive been listening to lately.. =)
Potential BreakUp Song -Ally & AJ-
It took too long
It took too long
It took too long for you to call back
And normally I would just forget that
Except for the fact it was my birthday,
My stupid birthday.
I played along
I played along
I played along, rolled right off my back
But obviously my armor was cracked
What kind of a boyfriend would forget that?
Who would forget that?
The type of guy who doesn't see
What he has until she leaves,
Don't let me go!
Cause without me you know you're lost
Wise up now or pay the cost
Soon you will know...
You're not livin' 'till you're livin'
'Livin with me
You're not winnin' 'till you're winnin'
Winnin' me
You're not gettin' 'till you're gettin'
Gettin' to me
You're not livin' 'till you're livin'
'Livin with me
This is the Potential Breakup Song
Our album needs just one
Oh baby please, please tell me
We got along
We got along
We got along until you did that
Now all I want is just my stuff back
Do you get that?
Let me repeat that,
I want my stuff back.
You can send it in a box,
I don't care just drop it off
I won't be home...
Minus you I’m better off
Soon you will know
You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’
Livin’ with me
You’re not winnin’ till you’re winnin’
Winnin’ me
You’re not gettin’ till you’re gettin’
Gettin’ me
You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’
Livin’ for me
You can try, you can try
You know I know it’d be a lie
Without me you’re gonna die
So you better think clearly, clearly
Before you nearly, nearly
Mess up the situation that your gonna miss dearly, dearly
C’mon
You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’
Livin’ with me
You’re not winnin’ till you’re winnin’
Winnin’ me
You’re not gettin’ till you’re gettin’
Gettin’ me
You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’
Livin’ for me
This is the potential breakup song
Our album needs just one
Oh baby please
Please tell me
This is the potential make-up song
please just admit you’re wrong
Which will it be?
Which will it be?
Melukut ditepi gantang -Aisyah- (Seputeh Qaseh Ramadhan theme song)
Di malam yang sunyi
Dudukku termenung sorang diri
Di jendela sepi
Hingga dinihari
Ku menantikan kepulanganmu
Namun kata hanya sekadar
Tinggal kata-kata
Bagaikan melukut di tepi gantang
Begitulah aku
Di dalam hidupmu
Ada tiada tak memberi kesan
Hanya aku menanggung
Kerinduan..
Dulu pernah kau katakan
Sayang
Ingin mendengarku berlagu riang..
Menawar duka laraku
Lupakan saja..
Derita yang berlalu
Tapi mengapa dirimu, kasih..
Ibarat lalang ditiup angin
Kasihmu diracun
oleh kata fitnah
penuh hina
Hingga kini kau biarkan saja..
Diriku menanggung sepi
Dengan irama dukaku
Yang tak bermakna
bagimu
hmm...
feeling down ryte now..
terkenenangkan segala yang berlaku smlm..
dan segala yg berlaku selame ini..
drpd hari pertama..
jgnlah terjadi fitnah lagi..
enough uhh.. please..
my dignity is at stake.
nk nanges uhh..
please stop all this!!!!
~NSAM~ no more.
no more anything.
no more anybody.
no one.
please.
ENOUGH!
pls get this clear.
Labels: biar sendiri hingga hujung nyawa. asal tak sepi dari kasihNYA.

